NeverFade® Façade Restoration Coatings with Kynar Aquatec® PVDF resin is the field-applied solution for long-term performance in the architectural industry. The original Kynar 500® grade of PVDF resin technology was used in factory-applications for coil coated metals primarily used for roofing. Kynar 500® is industry renown for unprecedented outdoor performance but required a baking process at ~400 degrees Fahrenheit to cure.
Kynar Aquatec® was developed as water-based alternative with the same unmatched performance but curable at outdoor ambient air temperatures. Now with Kynar Aquatec®, the primary ingredient in NeverFade®, PVDF performance can be applied to any surface on a commercial building envelope or industrial application for a 20+ year lifecycle!
Below are quick links to the information you need to specify NeverFade® Façade Restoration Coatings with Kynar Aquatec®:GUIDE SPECIFICATIONS
- PDS – NeverFade® Original Restoration Coatings
- PDS – NeverFade® Metal Restoration Coatings
- PDS – NeverFade® 2K Performance Coatings
- PDS – W-1500 Universal Primer
- PDS – W-1650 Bonding Primer
- PDS – 2K Corrosion Resistant Primer
- PDS – W-1400 Elastomeric Primer
- Product Fact Sheet – NeverFade® Facade Restoration Coatings
- NeverFade® 15-Year Warranty
- Digital Color Chart
Request a Custom Guide Specification for your Project