W-1650 Bonding Primer
W-1650 Bonding Primer is a unique chemistry designed to adhere to tough surfaces such as Kynar 500® coated metals, siliconized polyester and powder coatings, direct-to-metal and some plastics. It is recommended for use with NeverFade® Metal Restoration Topcoat or NeverFade® 2K Performance Topcoat. This advanced, water-based and low VOC chemistry provides early water resistance, protects against corrosion and applies with a smooth, uniform finish for optimum aesthetics on flat surfaces, such as curtainwall, standing seam metal, wall panels, etc.
Features & Benefits
- Tenacious Bond to Tough Surfaces
- Unique High-Performance Binder
- Low VOC
- Low Odor
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1113
- Excellent Hiding
- Provides Early Water Resistance
- Spray, Brush, or Roll Application
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Coated Surfaces Including: Siliconized Polyester, Kynar 500®, FEVE Coatings, and Powder Coatings
What can NeverFade® do for you?
The smartest decisions are the ones that are made for longterm achievement.Request a Sample